Join the Madness!
Here in the Triangle, we keep a close eye on the NCAA Basketball Tournament. It’s an important time of year for so many of our favorite local teams. This year, the YMCA wants you to join the madness by participating in the Sweat 16 Workout Challenge. It’s simple! Use the YMCA Fitness App to record at least16 workouts between March 11 - April 2. All YMCA Members who complete the Sweat 16 Workout Challenge will earn a special prize!
- Register for the Sweat 16 Challenge in the YMCA of the Triangle’s Fitness App. To download the app, search for “YMCA of the Triangle Fitness” in your App Store.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, open it and click on “Challenges.” Then sign up for the Sweat 16.
- The Challenge begins on March 11 and runs through April 2 (the length of the NCAA Tournament).
- Beginning March 11, use the app to record all of your workouts.
- A workout consists of 30 continuous minutes of physical activity. You do not have to be at the YMCA to log your workout.
- Participants can log no more than two workouts per day.
- All participants who use the app to record at least 16 workouts between March 11 - April 2 will be eligible for a special prize!
If you need any additional information or help with the YMCA of the Triangle's Fitness App, please contact your home branch's Wellness Director.