Help sustain the YMCA, our programs and community work with a sustaining monthly gift. As a Y Sustainer, your gift automatically renews each month until you decide to end your donation. A seemingly small monthly donation adds up to a big yearly impact in your community. Y Sustainer gifts help the YMCA plan for future scholarships, programs and other community efforts.
By becoming a Y sustainer, you ensure the Y remains well-positioned to strengthen our communities today and tomorrow. Your monthly donation will improve health outcomes, support education, develop changemakers and strengthen families in the Triangle.
A monthly gift of:
- $8 allows a child to gain life–saving skills through a session of swim lessons
- $16 provides a child with transportation, meals, academic support, character development and fun at Camp Excel
- $42 creates opportunities for a child with Pervasive Development Disorder or Autism to gain social skills and participate in traditional camp activities during a session of Camp G.R.A.C.E.
- $50 prepares a teen of color for the future through a semester of civic engagement, community service, academic enhancement programs as well as the opportunity to make new friends and learn healthy lifestyle choices in Lightner Y Achievers.
- $62 prepares a student to reach school system benchmarks and achieve academic success through one week in the Y Learning program
- $90 improves the well-being of adults with identified health risks through a year of prescribed, evidence-based care that includes a Y Health Coach and a Y Membership.