It is great to see you in person at the YMCA!
For your safety and the safety of our staff, we have implemented new guidelines and safety precautions in our facilities.
Please note: protocols may change based on CDC guidelines and state and local directives.
Take a moment to read the information below
- Masks are required at all times when you are inside YMCA facilities. This is required for everyone age 5 and older.
- Masks are not required when you are outdoors at YMCA facilities. You are welcome to continue wearing a mask outdoors, but it is not required.
- Please stay home if you have a fever or don’t feel well.
- We’re temporarily limiting the number of people inside our building.
- We ask that you self-scan your card upon entry.
- Practice social distancing while in the Y.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided so you may clean equipment before and after each use.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. All YMCA staff and members will be asked to wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and exit.
Plan your Visit
- Be sure to download and use our Mobile App - to reserve your spot in group fitness classes and for lap swimming.
- Limited Kid Zone programs and care may be available. (Kid Zone replaces YMCA Nursery, Funhouse and Game Rooms)
- Bring your mask.
- Be sure to double-check your branch hours.
By attendance in our program and scanning in our facilities, you are acknowledging and accepting our updated waivers and permissions. If you have questions about your YMCA account, contact YMCA Customer Service.