It is great to see you back in person at the YMCA!
For your safety and the safety of our staff, we have implemented new guidelines and safety precautions in our facilities.
Please note: protocols may change based on CDC guidelines and state and local directives.
Take a moment to read the information below
- Please be sure to read and follow our updated mask mandates. Our YMCAs will be in compliance with local and state regulations.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, don't feel well or have had recent exposure to COVID-19
- Practice social distancing while in the Y.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided so you may clean equipment before and after each use.
Plan your Visit
- Be sure to download and use our Mobile App - to reserve your spot in group fitness classes and for lap swimming.
- Kid Zone programs and care may be available. (Kid Zone replaces YMCA Nursery, Funhouse and Game Rooms)
- Bring your mask.
- Be sure to double-check your branch hours.
By attendance in our program and scanning in our facilities, you are acknowledging and accepting our updated waivers and permissions.