It is great to see you in person at the YMCA!
Over the last few months, we've been consulting with state and local health officials to ensure that we can offer an enjoyable, safe experience at the Y. For your safety and the safety of our staff, we have implemented new guidelines and safety precautions in our facilities.
Please note: protocols may change based on CDC guidelines and state and local directives.
Take a moment to read the information below
- Please wear a mask at all times in your YMCA branch and when indoor fitness takes place. This is required for everyone age 5 and older.
- Please stay home if you have a fever or don’t feel well.
- We’re temporarily limiting the number of people inside our building.
- We ask that you self-scan your card upon entry.
- Practice social distancing while in the Y.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided so you may clean equipment before and after each use.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. All YMCA staff and members will be asked to wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and exit.
- Unfortunately, during this phase, we cannot allow guests.
- Steam rooms and saunas are closed at this time.
Plan your Visit
- Be sure to download and use our Mobile App - to reserve your spot in group fitness classes and for lap swimming.
- Make arrangements for your own child care. We are not offering our on-site child care during this phase.
- Bring your own water bottle and towel. Water fountains are bottle-fill only, and we are not offering towel service.
- Bring your mask. It is required for everyone age 5 and older and must be worn at all times while at the Y and participating in indoor fitness. Beginning Monday, December 7, we will no longer allow exemptions to our all-mask policy.
- Be sure to check your home branch to see modified hours.
By attendance in our program and scanning in our facilities, you are acknowledging and accepting our updated waivers and permissions. If you have questions about your YMCA account, contact YMCA Customer Service.