We're happy to announce that our indoor pool will reopen on Tuesday, June 2. In accordance with recommendations from state and local authorities, some things will be different for our swimmers.
• Our hours will be Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
• The pool will be open for members only. No guests will be allowed at this time.
• Swimmers should bring their towel and Coast Guard approved lifejacket or puddle jumper (as needed). Towel service and YMCA lifejackets will not be available until further notice.
• Lap lanes will require a reservation through our mobile app or on our schedules page. Lanes become available 36 hours in advance. One swimmer per lane.
• Swimmers will enter through the main entrance of the Y but no other parts of the facility are open.
• One shower per locker room will be open for rinsing off prior to swimming. Limited access to lockers and restrooms will be available.
• Social distancing procedures and increased sanitation protocols will be enacted.
• YMCA staff may be wearing PPE including masks and gloves. We encourage members to wear masks when not swimming.
For more information, contact Jamie Gaskins.