The YMCA of the Triangle offers a comprehensive benefits plan for its full-time staff. Benefits include medical and dental insurance, a 403 retirement plan, and paid time off.
The YMCA of the Triangle offers a preferred provider organization (PPO) medical plan or a high deductible health plan (HDHP).
- Options for flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- My Ideal Doctor
403 Retirement - once qualified, the Y contributes 12% of the employee's gross pay. Staff can begin contributing immediately.
paid time off
- Holidays and floating holidays
- Sick and vacation days
- Bereavement time
- Membership to our YMCA
- Access to a full range of YMCA activities, classes and programs
- Y sponsored fitness challenges
- On-site health screenings
- Wellness fairs
Work/ Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program (face-to-face counseling sessions for you and members of your immediate household).