When your kids are safe and having fun, you’ll like YMCA After School as much as they do!
We offer After School programs through the Chatham YMCA
YMCA After School is from school dismissal until 6 p.m.
onsite at schools
- Bennett (K-8)
- Bonlee (K-8)
- J.S. Water (K-8)
- Horton Middle
- Moncure (K-8)
- North Chatham Elementary
- Perry W. Harrison Elementary
- Pittsboro Elementary
- Pollard Middle
- Siler City Elementary
- Silk Hope (K-8)
- Virginia Cross Elementary
- Woods Charter School
*price is adjusted to reflect the school's calendar
- Quiet, supervised homework time
- Creative arts
- Indoor & outdoor games
- Sports & specialty clinics
- Assembly & snack time (children provide snack)
YMCA After School youth counselors receive 30 hours of staff training annually. They are responsible, knowledgeable college-aged students who enjoy working with children.
2018 - 2019 Traditional and Year-Round Schools
$1,798.20 per year
Registration for the 2018 - 2019 school year begins April 1.
Choose from monthly drafts or payment in full.
Financial assistance is available.
For more information about the After School programs, contact:
- Justin Palmer (Justin.Palmer@YMCATriangle.org)
- Ramiro Martinez (Ramiro.Martinez@YMCATriangle.org)
- Kevin Moffitt (Kevin.Moffitt@YMCATriangle.org)