We're looking forward to a celebration of community as we open our doors wider for Welcoming Week at the Poole Family YMCA!
This is a great time to meet others at the Y and to introduce those who may be looking for a supportive home for their individual and family wellness.
- Mark your country of origin on our world map in the lobby
- Thank You cards for first responders in Kid Zone
- International Community Dinner, 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- Food from around the globe, crafts and music
- 9/11 Day of Service
- Work out with local first responders at 7 a.m.
- Families Together Craft Time, 11 a.m. - Noon & 6 - 7 p.m.
- No Limits Craft Time, 5 - 6 p.m.
- Social Dance Instruction, 6 - 7 p.m.
- Family Line Dancing, 6 - 7 p.m.
- Teen Takeover, 6 - 8 p.m.
- Friends welcome! Basketball and fitness classes available.
Do you have a friend interested in joining the Y? September 5-12 we will be opening our doors to welcome new members to join with promotional joining fees. We are gearing up for a fun fall and look forward to welcoming more of our amazing community into our Y family.
Join us, get to know one another and celebrate what unites us as a community.