The Y's Medical Membership team hosts monthly virtual nutrition seminars, led by our Heart Healthy Ambassadors. These seminars are part of the Blood Pressure Self Monitoring program, but all Y members and other interested individuals are welcome to take part.
While the topical series cycles, attendees are encouraged to take part when the series renews - each session is unique and offers the opportunity for follow-up questions and interactive sharing.
Heart Healthy Eating for Life
DASH Way of Eating
- Thursday, July 15, 7 - 8 p.m.
- Monday, July 19, 12 - 1 p.m.
Lowering Sodium Intake
- Monday, August 16, 12 - 1 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19, 7 - 8 p.m.
Shopping, Preparing & Cooking for Better Blood Pressure Management
- Thursday, September 16, 7 - 8 p.m.
- Monday, September 20, 12 - 1 p.m.
Contact Medical.Membership@YMCATriangle.org with any related questions.