THRIVE is a social and service group of people ages 55 and over. We gather together to serve the community, build friendships, share interests and simply enjoy each other’s company!
Support Your Health & Wellness Journey
- Pickleball (gymnasium):
Monday, 6 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday/Thursday, 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Friday, 6 - 8 p.m.
Saturdays, 12:15 - 2:30 p.m.
Build Community Through Group Fitness & Fellowship
- Water Aerobics, Monday - Saturday, 9 - 9:50 a.m. (indoor pool)
- Chair Strength, Tuesdays, 12 - 12:50 p.m.
- Chair Yoga, Thursdays, 12 - 12:50 p.m.
Seasonal Special Events
- THRIVE Luncheon, Tue., Sept. 26, 12 p.m.
Space is limited, but we hope you'll sign up in advance and join us for a fun meal! If you hit any snags in the registration process, just contact Jamie.
- Mordecai House Field Trip, Wed., Oct. 4, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
There is no cost for this trip, but attendees are asked to register online.