JOIN THE MADNESS!
It’s that time of year again! As you prepare to fill out your NCAA Tournament brackets, be sure to join the madness in Y style too: Open the YMCA of the Triangle’s mobile app and join the Sweat 16 Workout Challenge.
It’s simple! Record your active workout minutes between March 13 - 31. With each 150-minute week recorded, you’ll have a greater chance at winning a YETI tumbler!
- Register for the Sweat 16 Challenge in the YMCA of the Triangle’s Fitness App (beginning Feb. 21). To download the app, search for “YMCA of the Triangle Fitness” in your App Store.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, open it and click on “Challenges.” Then sign up for the Sweat 16.
- The challenge begins on March 13 and runs through March 31.
- Beginning March 13, use the app to log all of your workouts.
- Set a goal of 150* active workout minutes each week. You do not have to be at the YMCA to log your workout.
*The American Heart Association recommends adults partake in at least 150 minutes of physical activity each week to promote optimal well-being and health.
- Each week of 150+ recorded minutes earns an entry in your home branch's prize raffle. Each YMCA branch will hold a raffle and announce winners at the end of the challenge.
If you need any additional information or help with the YMCA of the Triangle's mobile app, please contact your home branch's Healthy Living Director.