Like you, we at the YMCA of the Triangle continue to monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the State of North Carolina and local health departments regarding COVID-19. We hope that we can see you in person at our YMCAs soon.
In the meantime, we encourage everyone to follow the advice of medical experts to help flatten the curve of this disease.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds per hand.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Practice good cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Practice safe distancing.
- Stay home and stay safe.
While access to our facilities is suspended at this time, we have implemented cleanings in our YMCAs.
You can find additional resources and information on the Coronavirus here:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is providing regular updates and has information readily available about the virus.
- U.S. State Department issues advisories for travel.
- North Carolina Department of Public Health has statewide information and overviews of how NC is handling the virus.
Thank you for working with us to ensure the health of each other, our YMCA and the community.