New Safety Measures & Health Screening
- YMCA Youth Staff are required to wear masks while inside.
- Per NCDHHS requirements, all children in school age programs are required to wear face masks inside.
- For overnight camp programs and day camps hosted at overnight camp locations, please check their websites for mask updates.
Maintaining a Healthy Environment Each Day
- If your child needs to take medication during the day, please bring the medication in the original container with your child’s name on the container.
- Please complete the YMCA of the Triangle Medication Authorization Form.
- Frequent hand washing will be encouraged. Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Cleaning protocols include frequent disinfection of high-touch, high-traffic areas and daily, overnight enhanced cleaning.
- Activity areas and equipment will be cleaned on a regular, routine basis according to CDC and NCDHHS guidelines.