We know that young swimmers want to dive into summer. And, we know that you want your child to be safe.
This summer, we are offering a special competitive swim skills camp beginning June 15 at YMCA branches. Sessions will be led by YOTA, the YMCA of the Triangle's competitive swim team.
About Competitive Swim Skills Camp
- Three-week clinics are for athletes ages 6 - 14 who have knowledge of freestyle and backstroke.
- Clinics will be taught by trained YOTA senior level athletes and supervised by a YOTA coach.
- YOTA Swim Team Athletes will be in the water with the athletes. YOTA coaches will supervise and provide feedback from the pool deck.
- Clinics will have a technique-based curriculum that includes instruction all competitive strokes, starts and turns.
- All clinics will operate in compliance of CDC guidelines and state and local directives.
- Athletes must be YMCA members to enroll.