The YMCA of the Triangle has been connecting with families and their communities for more than 150 years. Help us ensure that we'll always be here to support future generations.
Whether you want to support YMCA initiatives in the future, or start making an impact today, your planned gift is a tangible expression of support for the positive work of our YMCA.
How You Can Support
- Include the YMCA in your estate plans
- Set up a trust that benefits the YMCA
- Provide "unrestricted" gifts to the Y Endowment
- Make periodic contributions
- Designate your gift for a specific purpose
Many ways of giving
- Bequest, conveyed through your will
- Securities, such as bonds or mutual funds
- New or existing life insurance policy
- Gifts of real estate or other assets
- Retirement accounts, IRAs and 401(k) Plans
- Charitable remainder trust
- Charitable lead trust
- Retention of life estate
- Heritage Club
Our Y recognizes individuals who make commitments to the YMCA's Endowment Fund through membership in The Heritage Club. To become a member, simply remember us in your estate, or make a minimum contribution of $1,000 to the YMCA's Endowment Fund.
Members of the Heritage Club meet regularly to celebrate achievements of our YMCA and to anticipate the great work made possible through their thoughtful gifts.
If you're interested learning more about The Heritage Club and the YMCA Endowment Fund, please contact Brad Davis, vice president of development, at 919-719-9669.