Renovation Updates: January 29, 2018
The renovations on our first floor are almost complete. Sometime after February 7, keep a close eye on the front doors. Once we have moved back into the space, we will open the doors, officially "announcing" the reopening of the lobby. We will be celebrating the first few days the lobby is back open and we've got a few special surpises in store for our amazing members!
While the HVAC and fire protection elements are central to this project, we are excited for the more readily tangible benefits of this phase of renovations. We're looking forward to welcoming and hosting our community in a more inviting and functional first floor space that will include:
- New and expanded social gathering spaces (in place of the former Welcome Center business desk)
- New welcome kiosks to more efficiently serve our members and participants
- Brighter space with enhanced lighting and flooring
- New private restroom allowing for more versatile alternatives for families in the nursery area
- Optimized first floor flow and expanded program storage capacity