Tennis lessons are a great way to learn the game of tennis or to perfect your tennis game.
Whether your child is brand new to tennis or an advanced player, he or she can learn skills and techniques from one of our tennis professionals.
We offer private, semi-private and group lessons for players of all ages and skill levels.
Youth Lessons & Clinics
The Hope Valley Farms YMCA offers both lessons and clinics for young tennis players ages 5 - 17. Clinics are for specific skills, such as touching up your swing skills, balanced movement through drills and tactical point play simulations.
Summer Day Camps
Located at the Hope Valley Farms YMCA, Tennis Camp at Camp Frontier is the perfect place for your budding tennis star. Whether your camper is just beginning to learn the game or is a veteran of the courts, our staff will work with them to improve technique and skill development. Learn more here.
Junior Tennis Teams
Register today with the link below! Season dates are March 23 - June 7, 2020.
- 8 and under (practices Monday and/or Wednesday, 5 - 6 p.m. or 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.)
- 10 and under (practices on Tuesday and/or Thursday, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.)
- 12 under (practices on Tuesday and/or Thursday, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.)
- 1 day/week $137 members / $206 participants
- 2* day/week $274 members / $412 participants
*register individually for each intended day
Matches on the weekend