February WellBeing Series
February is rapidly approaching and so is our WellBeing Series! Join us on Tuesdays @ 6 p.m. starting Feb. 5 for a series of free workshops designed to help you move beyond fitness and improve your emotional wellbeing.
Our first workshop will feature Mortgage Loan Officer Kathy Chorba. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or looking to invest in property,
this workshop will be a great opportunity for you.
Topics of discussion:
- Rent vs. Buy (how mortgage could be less than rent)
- Different loan options available
- The importance of credit scores
- Am I ready to invest in a home?
- Common misconceptions of buying a home
- Importance of representation when I am thinking about buying a home
This is a free event open to the community. Space is limited.
For more information or to register, contact Joy.Pariz@YMCATriangle.org