The Poole Family YMCA is excited to be a host site for the Wake County Senior Games and we're hosting practice clinics for members and other interested competitors (ages 50+)! Registration for the Games begins January 28 and can be processed online.
- 1st/3rd/5th Wednesdays, January - April, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Friday, January 24, 5 - 7 p.m.
- Mondays, January - April, 1 - 3 p.m.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, January - April, 1 - 3 p.m.
- Friday, February 21, 5 - 7 p.m.
- 2nd/4th Wednesdays, 2 - 3 p.m.
Mark your calendars for these competition events, too!
Friday, February 28 (Northwest Cary YMCA)
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Wake County Senior Games Kickoff
Monday, April 20 (Poole Family YMCA)
- 12 p.m. SilverStriders Fun Walk
- 1 - 4 p.m. Cornhole
- 1 - 4 p.m. Chair Volleyball
Poole Family YMCA Contact: Beth Porter