Join moderator Troy J. Johnson (Coach TJ) a speaker, podcast producer and award-winning coach, as he leads a virtual panel of some of the Triangle’s most celebrated black athletes. Troy is the Executive Director of YM4C Enterprises, which promotes character development, life skills, and physical activity to unserved young men ages 7-17. The panel will share their experiences in the sports world and beyond, as well as how they’ve used their voices to affect change and champion equity in the locker room and beyond. This is a free program.
- Chasity Melvin, former WNBA All-Star
- Torry Holt, Super Bowl Champion and member of NFL 200s All-Decade Team
- Terrence Holt, NFL Veteran and former All American
- Cliff Crosby, Super Bowl Champion
- Rapsody, Hip Hop Artist
- Lex-Jordan Ibegbu, Carolina Covenant Scholar, Lawyer and Political Activist
This is a virtual event, held via Zoom. It is a free program, but pre-registration is encouraged.