Tap into your strength with intense interval training!
Be part of a growing Bull City tradition - the Y's Boot Camp & Beverages high-intensity (outdoor) boot camp workout series is spreading its horns with dates at three great local partners this winter and spring!
It’s FREE, members and non-members are all welcome, so round up your friends and join us!
*Like & share our Facebook event listings:
- Bull City Ciderworks (Jan. 19 & 30)
- Pour Taproom (Feb. 6 & 23, April 3 & 20)
- Hi-Wire Brewing (Mar. 16 & 30)
LOCATIONS, DATES & TIME
Bull City Ciderworks
305 S. Roxboro Street
- Saturday, January 19, 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 30, 6:30 p.m.
202 Corcoran Street, #200
- Wednesday, February 6, 6 p.m.
- Saturday, February 23, 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 3, 6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20, 11:30 a.m.
800 Taylor Street, #9-150
- Saturday, March 16, 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, March 30, 11:30 a.m.
Free! (Just bring a yoga mat and water!)
Britney Johnson (Britney.Johnson@YMCATriangle.org)
Site Director, YMCA at American Tobacco
Chelsea Butler (Chelsea.Butler@YMCATriangle.org)
Site Director, Durham YMCAs