Downtown Durham YMCA Parking Information
We understand that during peak hours, parking in the YMCA lot can be challenging. To help make your visit the best experience possible, please see the listed parking options below (map).
1. YMCA Main Parking Lot
(YMCA Members Only)
2. DURHAM CENTRE LOT across Seminary Avenue
(*Available after 6 p.m. Mon. - Fri. & all day Sat. - Sun.)
3. DURHAM CENTRE DECK across Foster Street
(*2 Hours/Day validated Mon. - Fri. 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
- Located at 300 West Morgan Street
- Vouchers may be picked up by members from the Welcome Center as they leave the Y
4. On-street parking is metered
(Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
- Seminary Avenue, Rigsbee Avenue, Morgan Street, Foster Street
- $1.50 per hour, with a 2-hour maximum time limit
- All other parking areas are private lots and you may be ticketed or towed.
- Please do not park in front of Operation Breakthrough, the Head Start facility or their fire lane.
- If you need assistance or a ride to your vehicle after your workout, stop by the front desk and we’ll help get you to your vehicle.
- The YMCA cannot be responsible for ticketed or towed vehicles.
We hope you find these additional parking options helpful. The YMCA is committed to making each member’s visit a positive experience and will continue to develop and communicate additional options as they arise. Thank you for your consideration.
Contact Molly McCabe, Senior Membership Experience Director