We're happy to announce the opening of our outdoor pools for the summer!
To comply with state and local directives, our pools will be open with a reduced capacity. In addition, we will adhere to strict social distancing standards. A few things to keep in mind:
- During this time the pool is open to members only. No visitors will be permitted at the pool.
- You may find fewer chairs on the pool deck, arranged to increase social distancing.
- Staff will work to sanitize chairs between uses. You can help by sanitizing chairs before and after use. Supplies will be provided.
- During this time, the Y will not provide coast guard approved flotation devices. If you or your child requires one, please bring your own.
- The Y will not have any pool toys or on the deck. Please plan to bring your own.
- Staff may enforce social distancing guidelines.
- In order to accommodate as many members as possible at reduced capacity, we ask that you limit your time at the pool each day to 2 hours.
- There may be a prescreening process in place for anyone entering the pool.
- Anyone exhibiting signs and symptoms of illness may be turned away or asked to leave the pool.
- For your child's safety, bring your own coastguard-approved puddle jumper or life jacket.
- Reservations for lap lanes and water fitness are required and can be done through our mobile app or online through our schedules page.
- Members are asked to limit their lap swims to one hour, or two 30-minute reservations. Members of the same household may use the same lap lane during their reserved time. You only need to reserve your lane under one person's name on our website or in our mobile app.
- Staff may be wearing masks and other Personal Protective Equipment. Members are encouraged to do so when not swimming.
To find out the operating hours of your pool, visit our Facilities, Schedules and Programs update page today!