Kerr Family YMCA
Whether you want to improve your health, try new activities, or connect to your community, you can reach your goals as a Kerr Family YMCA member.
This is Why
With our encouraging staff and wide variety of classes and programs, we offer the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
The Kerr Family YMCA is located in Raleigh off Falls of Neuse Road, north of Interstate 540. Membership to the Kerr Family Y includes membership to the YMCA at The Factory in Wake Forest, too.
As Kerr/Factory Y member, you'll receive:
- Orientation and wellness consultations with our staff
- Special member prices for many Y programs
- Drop-in child care while parents are in the facility
- Month-to-month membership with no contracts
Our branch features:
- Outdoor and indoor pools, offering year-round water fitness classes, family swim and lap swimat the Kerr Family Y
- Basketball courts, two racquetball courts and an indoor walking/running track at the Kerr Y
- Climbing wall at the Kerr Y
- More than 100 fitness classes each week for beginners to experts, from yoga to boot camp
- Strength training and cardio fitness areas with free weights, resistance circuit and cardio equipment
- Steam room
Our youngest members, ages 6 weeks to pre-K, receive a warm welcome in our drop-in nursery while parents are in the facility. Members may purchase nursery visit punchcards or choose to upgrade your monthly draft for unlimited nursery visits.
Our game room offers fun for kids in grades K to 5 with supervised games, crafts and other activities. The game room is free for members.
Middle school members may use the facility without their parents after completing our middle school orientation to learn safe, proper workout techniques. Call or stop by the Welcome Center to register.
Joining is easy
We'll be happy to give you a tour, learn more about you and discuss how we can support your goals.
Build the membership you need, for yourself or everyone in your household. We have no contracts, just a one-time joining fee and your monthly fees.
Our joining fee helps cover facility maintenance and improvements; you may pay it in four equal payments. We accept debit cards, MasterCard, Visa and American Express for joining fees and monthly membership fees.
We offer need-based financial assistance to reduce membership fees. Households with income of $60K or less automatically qualify for 50 percent off the joining fee.
Based on income and circumstances, additional assistance may be available for monthly fees. To apply, please complete the financial assistance application, and return it to the Welcome Center.
Access all YMCA of the Triangle branches with a Triangle membership.