Kerr Family YMCA
Whether you want to improve your health, try new activities, or connect to your community, we can help you reach your wellness goals as a Kerr Family YMCA member.
Join by January 31, 2014 and get 50% off the joining fee!
Find Your Healthy Connection
Check out the Kerr Y's newly renovated lobby, expanded locker rooms and new state-of-the-art wellness equipment.
You'll find a wide variety of group fitness classes for all skill levels and the perfect place to keep your kids healthy, active and safe.
2 for 1
Membership at the Kerr Family YMCA includes membership at the YMCA at The Factory at no additional cost. The Kerr Y is located off Falls of Neuse Road north of I-540 near Wakefield Elementary School.
Member Benefits & Amenities
- Orientation and wellness consultations with our staff
- Special member prices for many Y programs
- Drop-in child care while parents are in the facility
- Month-to-month membership with no contracts
- Outdoor and indoor pools, offering year-round water fitness classes, family swim and lap swim at the Kerr Family Y
- Basketball courts, two racquetball courts and an indoor walking/running track at the Kerr Y
- Climbing wall at the Kerr Y
- More than 100 fitness classes each week for beginners to experts, from yoga to boot camp
- Strength training and cardio fitness areas with free weights, resistance circuit and cardio equipment
- Steam room
Drop-in child care
The Y Playhouse and Y Funhouse are supervised programmed areas staffed by trained YMCA personnel.
Children from age 6 weeks through grade 5 enjoy play time, crafts, supervised games and outdoor play. Children are with kids their own age.
Members may purchase visit punchcards or choose to upgrade their monthly membership draft to include unlimited visits.
Middle school members may use the facility without their parents after completing our middle school orientation to learn safe, proper workout techniques. Call or stop by the Welcome Center to register.
Joining is easy
Build the membership you need, for yourself or everyone in your household. We have no contracts, just a one-time joining fee and your monthly fees.
Our joining fee helps cover facility maintenance and improvements; you may pay it in four equal payments. We accept debit cards, MasterCard, Visa and American Express for joining fees and monthly membership fees.
We offer need-based financial assistance to reduce membership fees. Households with income of $60K or less automatically qualify for 50 percent off the joining fee. Based on income and circumstances, additional assistance may be available for monthly fees.
Access all YMCA of the Triangle branches with a Triangle membership.