At the Y, we offer convenient options that keep your child safe and active while meeting your needs. Take the first step toward a year's worth of fun.
2013-2014 child care programs INCLUDE:
- After School
- Early Arrivals (before school care)
- SOS Days (teacher workdays and school days)
- Summer Day Camp
- Tracking Out & Intersession
How do i register?
- Go to your YMCA. Find a map or directions.
- Bring the Youth Information Form This is a typable, fillable form. Save time and fill this out before you come in.
- Bring your child's immunization records (Tracking Out & Intersession only)
- Bring your credit card, debit card or canceled check to set up drafts or invoices for future payments, and to pay your deposit.
- After School, $10
- Early Arrivals, $10
- Preschool, $10
- S.O.S. Package, $10
- Summer Day Camp, $5 per week
- Tracking Out Weeks, $5 per week
- Tracking Out Breaks, $10 per break
- Tracking Out Package, $10
How do i pay?
We accept cash, debit card, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Monthly bank draft
Please bring a debit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or voided check to set up your monthly draft.
To receive the member rate on programs, the child enrolled must have a YMCA membership.
Striving to Serve All
We offer financial assistance based on need and availability. For more information, contact the YMCA branch where you register.