2013-2014 child care programs
- After School
- Early Arrivals (before school care)
- SOS Days (teacher workdays and school days)
- Summer Day Camp
- Tracking Out & Intersession
How do i register?
- Go to your YMCA. Find a map or directions.
- Bring the Youth Information Form This is a typable, fillable form. Save time and fill this out before you come in.
- Bring your child's immunization records (Tracking Out & Intersession only)
- Bring your credit card, debit card or canceled check to set up drafts or invoices for future payments, and to pay your deposit.
- After School, $10
- Early Arrivals, $10
- Preschool, $10
- S.O.S. Package, $10
- Summer Day Camp, $5 per week
- Tracking Out Weeks, $5 per week
- Tracking Out Breaks, $10 per break
- Tracking Out Package, $10
How do i pay?
We accept cash, debit card, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Monthly bank draft
Please bring a debit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or voided check to set up your monthly draft.
To receive the member rate on programs, the child enrolled must have a YMCA membership.
2012-2013 Child Care Programs
You can still register for school programs for the current school year. Download the 2012- 2013 Youth Information Form, fill it out and bring it to your YMCA branch.
Striving to Serve All
We offer financial assistance based on need and availability. For more information, contact the YMCA branch where you register.